Unipac

Home > Our Company > History

HISTORY

Maq Cast Branco

THE UNIPAC

With an only blowing machine and the only aim to produce plastic reservoirs for back pulverizer, Unipac started its activities as a Jacto, currently Jacto Group division. Ten years later, in 1976, it was physically and juridical settled as an Independent company.

Investments began in 1996, with the purchase of the Best blowing machine in the world, Kautex B13. With this acquisition, the currently most complex plastic transformation industry in the country began.

The pionerism is part of Unipac. When nobody believed in plastic as a resistant material, the company was the first in the country to develop a plastic costal pulverizer reservoir and the second to do that in the world. It was a revolution in the agricultural market that quickly advanced for other segments.

To know more about the history of Unipac, click in Time line






Plant Pompéia: Rua Dr. Luiz Miranda, 1700 - Pirajá - 17580-000 - Pompeia / SP - Brazil - +55 (14) 3405 2100
Plant Limeira: Rodovia Eng° João Tosello (SP 147), 2870 - Dos Pires - 13486-264 - Limeira/SP - Brazil - +55 (19) 2113 1000
by vm2